Our Women’s Ministry offers a place where women can first find fellowship with Jesus Christ and–through Him–cultivate community with one another.
City Church desires for women to be encouraged and equipped to lead and love because of the grace found in Jesus’s life, death, and resurrection. We offer women a variety of Bible studies and small groups, prayer meetings, social events, and one-on-one relationships to grow in faith in Jesus Christ.
For more information about these events–or to find out more about Women’s Ministry at City Church–please contact Meg Haden, our Director of Women’s Ministry, at email@example.com, or Elisabeth Elliott, our Assistant Director of Women's Ministry, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winter/Spring 2018 Bible Studies
Please join us this spring semester as we study Paul's letter to the Galatians. In this letter, Paul urges and encourages the first century Christians in Galatia to trust in the work of Christ to make them right with God, rather than to trust in their efforts, performance or pedigree as the source of new life. We need to hear this same message still today: that we are saved by Christ alone! Please contact Meg Haden (email@example.com) or Elisabeth Elliott (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. We are excited for you to join us as we study and enjoy fellowship together!
- Mondays, 7pm to 8:30pm OR Wednesdays, 9:30am to 11:30am (beginning the week of January 22nd)
- Childcare is available on Wednesday mornings at $5 per child.
2018 Women's Retreat
**REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED**
The retreat weekend will be a wonderful time for spiritual growth and refreshment while developing community with women at City Church, both old and new friends alike! We hope you will join us for this weekend getaway just minutes outside the city.
When and Where
- Saturday and Sunday, January 27th and 28th: The retreat begins Saturday morning and ends Sunday before lunch. Saturday will begin with a morning talk followed by lunch and free time for the afternoon; Saturday evening we will gather for another talk, dinner, and ample time for hanging out. Sunday will be a slow morning including breakfast and the final talk. The weekend includes lunch, dinner, and breakfast at Roslyn.
- Roslyn Retreat Center (8727 River Road)
- Early pricing: $100 (ends Monday, December 4th)
- Regular pricing $145 (begins Tuesday, December 5th)
- Registration fee covers meals (lunch, dinner, and breakfast) and lodging (shared double room with queen-sized beds)
DO NOT let cost prohibit you from attending. Please contact Meg Haden (email@example.com) to discuss financial assistance before early registration ends on December 4th.
If you are able, please consider contributing to the retreat scholarship fund—contact Meg for details. Your contribution to this fund is important and helps to provide a wonderful weekend to women with financial constraints.
Hannah Anderson will be our speaker for the retreat weekend. Hannah is a respected thinker and writer in the Christian community. She is the author of Made for More and Humble Roots: How Humility Grounds and Nourishes Your Soul. You can find more of her writing at sometimesalight.com. Hannah lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia with her family.