Our Women’s Ministry offers a place where women can first find fellowship with Jesus Christ and–through Him–cultivate community with one another.
City Church desires for women to be encouraged and equipped to lead and love because of the grace found in Jesus’s life, death, and resurrection. We offer women a variety of Bible studies and small groups, prayer meetings, social events, and one-on-one relationships to grow in faith in Jesus Christ.
For more information about these events–or to find out more about Women’s Ministry at City Church–please contact Meg Haden, our Director of Women’s Ministry, at email@example.com.
Upcoming Fall Events
Wednesday Morning Bible study
- Wednesdays, 9:30am to 11:30am (beginning September 6th)
- Please join us this fall semester as we study the I AM Sayings of Jesus from the book of John. These statements help us to know more fully who Jesus is and why he came to rescue us. Through our study we hope to grow in our knowledge and love of Christ and to know ourselves in relationship to our beautiful savior Christ. Register here so we can plan for supplies and childcare.
Happy Hour at Quirk Hotel
- Monday, September 11th, 5pm to 7pm
- Bring a friend and join other women from City Church for a Happy Hour at the Quirk Hotel! Contact Julie Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Friday, September 29th
- Come out and join small groups of women around the city for dinner and conversation! The suppers will take place the Friday, September 29th in a number of different homes. Each host will provide a main course; attendees are asked to bring a side or drinks to share. Email Caitlin Wise (email@example.com) with any questions—and sign up here!
Women's discipleship groups
- If you are interested in participating in a smaller group of women (3-4 women) who seek to study the Bible together and care for each other, please consider joining a Women’s Discipleship Group! You can read more and sign up for discipleship groups here.
Save the Date!
Holiday Happy Hour
- Monday, December 18th, 5pm to 7pm