Every year, right around Easter, City Church hosts a family-friendly (but NOT family-only) to really celebrate all that Easter means for us as believers and followers of Jesus. And it's not just a way to celebrate Easter as a church–it also gives us a chance to introduce our family and friends to the City Church community through a fun, casual get-together.
This year we'll celebrate on Saturday, April 15th (the day before Easter) from 4pm to 7pm at the Stone House at Forest Hill Park (4021 Forest Hill Avenue). Here's a map, if you need it:
Our schedule for the afternoon will be:
- 4pm: Bounce house (!!!) opens
- 4:30pm: Egg hunt (bring a basket, kiddos!)
- 5pm: Dinner and hanging out
City Church will provide selections from Sausage Craft as the main dish, so please bring a side or dessert to share.
If you'd like to invite friends, family, and neighbors (and we hope you will!), we've got a couple options for you...
- Share this invite, either via a hard copy or email.
- Print out this invite and have your child color it in before passing it along to a friend he or she would like to invite.
All are welcome! We hope to see you and yours there!