The Annual City Church Harvest Party is Saturday, October 27th at 4pm at the Rumrills' country house out in St. Stephens Church, Virigina. All are welcome to come on out and join us for an evening of food, entertainment, and fellowship!
- Take 95/64 to Rte 360 to Mechanicsville (Mechanicsville Turnpike)
- Go for about 40 minutes on Rte 360. You'll pass Mechanicsville, Manquin, Central Garage, Aylett.
- Turn left at the stoplight at St. Stephens Church onto route 721 (Newtown Road)
- Go 1 mile. Their driveway is on the right at the school sign. The house number is 1464. If you pass a school on your left, you went too far.
- City Church will provide the main dish (in the form of a giant smoked pig) as well as drinks. Please bring a side dish or dessert to share.
- Dinner begins at 5:30pm!
- We will also be hosting our first City Church Pie Contest, so anyone interested in showing off their baking talents should make sure their pie is at the party and ready to serve by 5:30pm.
- Kids' activities will include hayrides, facepainting, sack races, three-legged races, and a water balloon toss. The fun starts at 4:30 and will continue until dinner.
- During dinner we'll enjoy a set from Richmond's favorite old time gospel singing group, the Vassar Family Singers.
- And don't forget the skits!
- Come in your best "hoedown harvesty" attire.
What to bring
- Your side dish or dessert contribution to the meal.
- Spectator chairs and/or blankets for sitting.
- Friends, friends, and more friends. The Harvest Party is one of the best events we throw all year, and it's a great opportunity to introduce people to the City Church community. ALL are welcome!
We're looking forward to see you all on the 27th!
(For more information, be sure to check out the City Church Harvest Party Facebook event page.)