Hey FSC! Here are your announcements for this week...
1. Mid-Month Prayer You're invited to join us for mid-month prayer on Wednesday, October 15 at 6:30 AM. We'll meet at Erik's office at 1205 W. Main St. Suite 211. Come for all or part to pray for each other, for FSC, and for Richmond.
2. Justice Workshop Join a group from FSC at the Rethinking Justice Ministry Workshop on Thursday, October 16 at 6:30pm at Good Shepherd Baptist Church (1200 N. 28th Street). This event is sponsored by RISC, a partnership of congregations throughout Richmond that work together to bring justice to the city. For more info, contact Sean (seanrhorer [at] gmail.com).
3. Marriage Seminar A national organization called Family Life is hosting the Weekend to Remember marriage seminar in Richmond, November 21-23. The cost is about $90/person. For more information (including the possibility of scholarship) talk to Erik (erik [at] franklinstreet.net) or check out www.FamilyLife.com/weekend.
4. PO Box FSC now has a PO Box. We can be reached by mail at: Franklin Street Community PO Box 5583 Richmond, VA 23220
5. Loaves & Fishes Don't forget that our next opportunity to serve at Loaves & Fishes is on Sunday, October 19. We'll be meeting at the Conrad Center (1400 Olivery Hill Way) from 11am to 1:30pm. We hope you plan on coming out. Contact Kira (kmdisse [at] gmail.com) with questions.
Have a great week!
Valerie Catrow FSC Administrator val [at] franklinstreet.net / valerie.catrow [at] gmail.com franklinstreet.net